iCarsoft CR Elite Professional Diagnostic Tool
FOR MULTI-BRAND VEHICLES
FOUR SYSTEMS. ALL POWERFUL.
MORE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS. HIGHER PERFORMANCE.
CR Elite is the updated version of CR Plus:
CR Plus supports 3 special functions, CR Elite supports 8 special functions + more under development.
iCarsoft CR Elite is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
CR Elite vehicle coverage:
Nissan,Infiniti,Toyota,Lexus,Scion,Honda,Isuzu,Hyundai,Kia,Daewoo,Mazda,US Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Holden, AUS Ford,Acura,Subaru,Mitsubishi,Dacia,Renault,Fiat,GM,Chrysler,Mercedes-Benz,Citroen,Jaguar,Peugeot,Audi,Opel,Land Rover, Smart, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo.
Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
- This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available
- on all years/models.
- For BMW between year 1997-2000, you need to purchase iCarsoft BMW-20 socket for conversion
- CR Elite can work on engine system for chassis 202, 210, 140, 208, 170, 129;
- and you need to purchase iCarsoft 38 pin adapter for engine for conversion.
- CR Elite can work on multi-system for chassis202, 210, 140, 208, 170, 129; and you need to purchase iCarsoft 38 pin adapter for multi-system for conversion.
- Product Features:
- iCarsoft CR Elite can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on four systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag.
- Applies to the single Brand of most of the models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Four System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Support special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF reset, SAS Reset, ETCs reset, BMS Reset, ABS Bleeding and Injector Coding
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via PC
- 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function:
The CR Eliteallow you to reset OilService in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function:
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systemssafelyandeffectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement:
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Ftilter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles – this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot.
SAS Reset Function:
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it’s stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoftCR Elite will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETCs Reset Function:
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
BMS Reset Function:
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- ABS Bleeding
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
- Injector Coding
Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced.
- Display: 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: [email protected](Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
● Main Unit
● Hardcopy User’s Manual
● Main cable
● Data cable
● TF Card (Within the main unit)
● Nylon carry case
BMW FUNCTION LISTS
DODGE JEEP CHRYSLER FUNCTION LISTS
CITROEN FUNCTION LIST
PEUGEOT FUNCTION LISTS
RENAULT FUNCTION LISTS
DACIA FUNCTION LISTS
FIAT FUNCTION LIST
SAAB FUNCTION LISTS
FORD FUNCTION LISTS
GM FUNCTION LISTS
HOLDEN FUNCTION LISTS
TOYOTA FUNCTION LISTS
SUZUKI FUNCTION LISTS
SUBARU FUNCTION LISTS
NISSAN FUNCTION LISTS
MITSUBISHI FUNCTION LISTS
MAZDA FUNCTION LISTS
ISUZU FUNCTION LISTS
HONDA FUNCTION LISTS
HYUNDAI FUNCTION LISTS
DAEWOO FUNCTION LISTS
KIA FUNCTION LISTS
LANDROVER FUNCTION LISTS
JAGUAR FUNCTION LISTS
MINI FUNCTION LISTS
MERCEDES-BENZ FUNCTION LISTS
OPEL FUNCTION LISTS
PORSCHE FUNCTION LISTS
ROMEO FUNCTION LISTS
VOLVO FUNCTION LISTS
iCarsoft USA Headquarters
K St. Suite 300 N.W. Washington D.C., 20006 United States