It can be used as a diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor.
OBDII PROTOCOLS1.ISO15765-4 (CAN)
• The tool is using ARM chip. Protocol communicating speed is twice as fast as the WIFI ( CLK DEVICE )
• Cute and portable design without the long cable.
• Automatically power off, power save function. When the chip sensors that the communication is off for one hour, it will automatically power off and enter power save mode. It helps save the battery.
• J1939 and stable J1979 protocol offers strong second development for customers.
• Supports all WIFI system ( Android, PC, WINCE, IPHONE, IPAD ect. ),
• Allocate address freely, not the traditional ADHOC address mode any more.
• Offers simple connecting way for customers.
FUNCTIONS• Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer specific, and displays their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL(“Check Engine” light)
• Display current sensor data
• Engine RPM
• Calculated Load Value
• Coolant Temperature
• Fuel System Status
• Vehicle Speed
• Short Term Fuel Trim
• Long Term Fuel Trim
• Intake Manifold Pressure
• Timing Advance
• Intake Air Temperature
• Air Flow Rate
• Absolute Throttle Position
• Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
• Fuel System status
• Fuel Pressure
SPECIFICATIONS• SSID: V-LinK• IP: 192.168.0.10• Subnet: 255.255.255.0• Port: 35000• Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)• Antenna: Internal• Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)• Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g• Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius• Plastic: Automotive Grade Physical Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.25 x 1.2 inches
ICARSOFT WIFI QUICK START
On recieving the tool please follow the instructions below.
iCarsoft Wifi OBD Multi-Scan Tool i610 (wifi) doesn’t need the password to make verification,open the ‘Settings’ of your mobile phone, select the WLAN,click the (iCarsoft ) then finished operation.
iCarsoft USA Headquarters
K St. Suite 300 N.W. Washington D.C., 20006 United States