iCarsoft POR V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850etc.Itenables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Based on POR II, more functions are added to POR V2.0:
Battery Voltage Test
- iCarsoft POR V2.0 scanners just work on Porschewith OBD II protocol,
- if your vehicle were produced before year2005 or after year 2016, please kindly confirm with us about the compatibility before purchasing !
- Not all functions are supported on all years/models, because certain functions may be limited from the specific vehicle condition.
- If you want to test any certain functions, please kindly confirm with us.
- Product Features:
- iCarsoft POR V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most models of Porsche which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Support special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF reset, SAS Reset, ETCs reset, BMS Reset, ABS Bleeding and Injector Coding
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the Voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function:
The POR V2.0 allow you to reset OilService in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function:
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systemssafelyandeffectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement:
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles – this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot.
SAS Reset Function:
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it’s stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft POR V2.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETCs Reset Function:
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
BMS Reset Function:
- Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement.
- ABS Bleeding
- ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
POR V2.0 vehicle coverage of Porsche:
(If your vehicles are before 2004 year, please make sure your vehicles are OBDII compliant firstly)
- Boxster – 981, 982,986, 987
Cayman – 981, 987
Cayenne – 955, 957, 958
911 – 991, 996, 997
- Carrera GT – 980
Panamera – 970
- GT2 (996)
- GT3 (996)
*Please Note* – Scanner is NOT compatible with the (986) Boxster and the (996) 911 for Airbag and ABS diagnosis
- Display: 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating PORtage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: [email protected](Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- POR V2.0 Main Unit
- Main Cable
- Data Cable
- TF Card
- User Manual
- Nylon carry case
PORSCHE FUNCTION LISTS
iCarsoft USA Headquarters
K St. Suite 300 N.W. Washington D.C., 20006 United States