iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850etc.Itenables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Based on MB II, more functions are added to MB V2.0:
Battery Voltage Test
- iCarsoft MB V2.0 scanners mainly works on OBD II Mercedes.
- MB V2.0 can work on engine system for chassis 202, 210, 140, 208, 170, 129;
- and you need to purchase iCarsoft 38 pin adapter for engine for conversion.
- MB V2.0 can work on multi-system for chassis 202, 210, 140, 208, 170, 129; and you need to purchase iCarsoft 38 pin adapter for multi-system for conversion.
- Not all functions are supported on all years/models, because certain functions may be limited from the specific vehicle condition.
- If you want to test any certain functions, please kindly confirm with us.
- Product Features:
- iCarsoft MB V2.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most models of Mercedes which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC
- Read Live Data
- Support special functions: Oil Service Reset, EPB Reset, DPF reset, SAS Reset, ETCs reset,
- ABS Bleeding and Injector Coding
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Norwegian
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function
The MB V2.0 allow you to reset OilService in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function:
This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systemssafelyandeffectively.
The applications include deactivating/activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, brake diagnostics, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement and also reading and clearing EPB/SBC trouble codes. It is also capable of retrieving Fault Codes information from the ECU.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement (This function is not supported for Sprinter and Smart)
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles – this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot.
SAS Reset Function
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it’s stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft MB V2.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
ETCs Reset Function
Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or replace the throttle valve.
ABS Bleeding: (Not supported on Sprinter)
ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
Injector Coding: (Not supported on Smart )
Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
- Display: 4.0″TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: [email protected](Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
- Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
- MB V2.0 Main Unit
- Main Cable
- Data Cable
- TF Card
- User Manual
- Nylon carry case
MB V2.0 vehicle coverage of Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart:
(If your vehicles are before 2004 year, please make sure your vehicles are OBDII compliant firstly)
- Class chassis
- Class 168, 176,190,169
- Class 169
- AMG 190
- Class 245,246
- Class 203, 204,205
- CL 215, 216
- CLA 117
- CLC 203
- CLK 209
- CLS 218, 219
- Class 207,211,212,213
- Class 461, 463(OBD 16)
- GL-Class 164, 166
- GLA 156
- GLC 253
- GLE 166, 292
- GLK 204
- GLS 166
- ML 163, 164,166
- MayBach 240
- Class 251
- Class 217, 220,221,222
- SL 230
- SLK 170(OBD 16), 171, 172
- SLS 197
- SLR 199
- 901.6, 902.6, 903.6, 904.6, 905.6, 690.6 (between 2000-2006 year)
- 906 (after 2006 year)
- Vaneo414 (between 2002 – 2005 year )
- Viano639 (after 2004 year)
- 639 (after 2004 year)
- Smart fortwo(A/C 450)
- Smart fortwo(C/A 450)
- Smart roadster(R/C 452)
- Smart forfour(W454)
MERCEDES-BENZ FUNCTION LISTS
SPRINTER FUNCTION LISTS
SMART FUNCTION LISTS
iCarsoft USA Headquarters
K St. Suite 300 N.W. Washington D.C., 20006 United States