iCarsofts Latest Development OBDIIEOBDCAN BUS Diagnostic Tool i820 Blue:
Equipped with the special I/M and Code readiness key, built-in speaker and TFT color display, i820 is much affordable but still of high quality and powerful in function.
With i820, users can check emission monitor status, review repairs and solve basic problems on engine and driving performance.
1) Four colors: read, orange, blue, black
2) Easy to display and easy to operate by rubber key.
3) Handhold unit in no need of a computer to operate.
4) Small size perfectly to hold in your palm.
5) Safe communication with on-board system.
6) Powered via removable OBD II cable. No battery is needed.
7) Multi-language: Multi-language English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
Icarsoft Technology Inc.,headquartered in USA, specializes in development, manufacture and marketing of diagnostic tools, equipment and accessories in the automotive aftermarket.
To meet the fast growing market demand of DIY scanners, our company has developed a series of auto scanners with color screen and strong function.
i820 is a new vehicle fault diagnostic tool developed by Icarsoft Technology Inc.. Specially for DIY users and the servicemen of small service factories.
LCD display and personalised function menu.
BEST COLOR SCREEN DIY SCANNER WITH BEST PRICE !
Features & Benefits:
Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
View freeze frame data
Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
Read live PCM datastream
Display live O2 sensor test data
Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
Software upgradeable with USB 2.0
1) Display: 2.8” TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
2) Operating Temperature: 0°C~50°C
3) Storage Temperature: -20°C ~70°C
4) Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
5) Operating current: [email protected](Typical)
6) Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
7) Dimension: 187.5mm*101mm*32mm (L x W x H)
8) Weight: 760g (NW) / 800g (GW)
Accessories Included :
1) User’s Manual—Instructions on tool operations.
2) USB Cable–Allows easy update via a PC and an internet connection.
3) Main cable