Professional Multi-system Auto Diagnostic Tool BMM V1.0 for BMW/MiniWith Oil Service Reset, SAS Reset & Battery Test.
The Update version of iCarsoft i910-II
iCarsoft BMM V1.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 2.8” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
Based on i910-II, more functions are added to BMM V1.0:
Battery Voltage Test
- Not all functions are supported on all years/models, because certain functions may be limited from the specific vehicle condition.
- If you want to test any certain functions, please kindly confirm with us.
- BMM V1.0 vehicle coverage of BMW/Mini (between1997-2018):
- (For 1997-2000 year, it’s better to purchase iCarsoft BMW-20 socket, other BMW-20 socket may not be compatible with iCarsoft BMM V1.0)
- 1 Series: 1’_E81/E82/E87/E88/F20//F21
- 2 series: 2’_F22/F23/F45/F46
- 3 series: 3’_/Z3_E36, 3′ E46, 3’_E90/E91/E92/E93/F30/F31/F34/F35/F80
- 4 series: 4’_ F32/F33/F36/F82/F83
- 5 Series: 5’_E39, 5’_E60/E61 GT(F07) F10/F11 /F18
- 6 Series: 6’_/E63/E64 F12/F13/F06
- 7 Series: 7’_ E38, 7’_E65/E66/ F01/F02/F03/F04
- I Series: I_ I01/I12
- Xseries: X1_E84/F48, X3_E83, X5_E53, X5_E70, X6_E71, X6-E72, X3_F25, X4-F26, X5-F15, X6-F16, X5-F85,X6-F86
- Z series: 3’/Z3_E36, Z4_E85/E86, Z4_E89 Z8_E52
- MINI: MINI_R50/R52/R53, MINI R55/R56/R57/R58/R59/R60/R61,F55/F56
- Product Features:
- iCarsoft BMM V1.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Applies to the single Brand of most models of BMW which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
- Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
- Full System Diagnosis
- Read &Clear DTC2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
- Read Live Data
- Support Oil Service Reset, SAS Reset
- Support Data Review
- The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or customized test reports.
- Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when the engine starts.
- DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
- Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB2.0
- 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
- Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
- Available in Red, Black, Orange and Blue
*** Varies across year and model ***
Oil Service Reset Function:
The BMM V1.0 allow you to reset OilService in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step
SAS Reset Function:
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it’s stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicles require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft BMM V1.0 will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
- Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
- Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
- Operating Current: [email protected](Typical)
- Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
- Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)
- BMM V1.0 Main Unit
- User Manual
- Main Cable
- USB Cable
- TF Card
- Nylon carry case
BMW FUNCTION LISTS
MINI FUNCTION LISTS
iCarsoft USA Headquarters
K St. Suite 300 N.W. Washington D.C., 20006 United States