iCarsoft Bluetooth Multi-scan Tool i620
iCarsoft Bluetooth Multi-scan Tool i620 iCarsoft i620 is a Bluetooth OBD-II adapter for all OBD-II compliant vehicles.
It can be used as a diagnostic scan tool and real-time performance monitor.(not support IOS)
OBDII PROTOCOLS1.ISO15765-4 (CAN)
• The chip is using ARM chip which is twice faster.
• Cute and portable design without the long cable.
• Automatically power off, power save function. When the chip sensors that the communication is off for one hour, it will automatically power off and enter power save mode. It helps save the battery.
• J1939 and stable J1979 protocol offers strong second development for customers.
• Compatible Devices,
Smartphones (Android 2.2 and newer)
Tablets (Android 2.3.3 and newer)
Bluetooth-enabled PCs, Laptops,
Phone (Windows Phone 8 and newer)
Tablets (Windows 8 and newer)
Smartphone (BB 10.0.0.0 and newer)
Tablet (BB 184.108.40.206 and newer)Apple/iOS
Not supported• Allocate address freely, not traditional ADHOC address mode any more.
• Offers simple connecting way for customers.
• iCarsoft Bluetooth Multi-scan Tool i620 is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, contact Bluetooth 2.0 supports all OBD-II protocols :
• Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
• SSID: V-LinK• IP: 192.168.0.10
• Subnet: 255.255.255.0
• Port: 35000
• Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
• Antenna: Internal
• Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
• Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
• Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
• Plastic: Automotive Grade Physical Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.25 x 1.2 inches
ICARSOFT BLUETOOTH QUICK START STARTDear friends when you get this exquisite device, please operate as following.
First Step: Install related software to your mobile-phone, if your mobile-phone using android system then please download the TORQUE from Android Market. After installing the related software to your mobile-phone then all is finished. Of course you also can use the TORQUE and Dashcommand software from the CD of the device which we supply to you. Please refer to the following pictures.
Second Step: Connect the iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 to your Car OBD interface, you can find the light of the iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 will flash (it shows the the connection is good),then it coming in standby and waiting for working.Usually the CAR OBD interface are under the steering wheel(above the brake),some are hided in the tool box of the hand brake,you can refer to the following picture to find it.
NOTE!!! Due to the switching function of i610: There is no need to withdraw the iCarsoft Wifi OBD Multi-Scan Tool i610 if the car stall (but still has power supply) ,30 minutes later it will automatically go to sleep mode and stay in power saving condition. Next time you start the vehicle you can use the iCarsoft Wifi OBD Multi-Scan Tool i610 directly once the car is started, The mobile-phone connection will be active automaticly.
Third Step: Connect with mobile-phone
iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 (Bluetooth) need the password to make the verification, open the’Setting’of your mobile-phone, unfold the Bluetooth, click the’ Bluetooth setting’ and scan the Bluetooth, choose ‘iCarsoft ‘and put the 1234 as password, then finished all operation.
Forth Step:After connection and setting, exit and open the related software TORQUE or Dashcommand, then respectively doing several settings as following:
Open TORQUE, select ‘setting’, click OBD adapter setting, choose the connection (Bluetooth) and select iCarsoft , then exit and back. Reopen the software, and then it can connect automatically and read data.
iCarsoft USA Headquarters
K St. Suite 300 N.W. Washington D.C., 20006 United States