Developed for VW, Audi, Skoda Seat experts, the NT500 VAG scanner is the most powerful tool for Volkswagen Audi Group vehicles on the market. delivering OE-level diagnostics.
with the NT500 VAG Scan tool you can perform special functions such as coding, security access, advanced data-stream the tool can can also be used as an OBDII scan tool
Functionality of the NT500 includes
– Resetting oil service light
– Set inspection 1, 2 service interval
– Set (non) long life oil service
– Set inspection mileage
– Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
– Retracts callipers for brake pad replacement
– Advances callipers after servicing to the original position without affecting the current calibration
– Initialises the wear indicator if new pads installed
– Resets the brake pad thickness after service
the NT500 is easy to update and operate
In this video we are using the NT500 on a 2008 VW Touareg V6 Common Rail Diesel, Using the Auto Scan Function the tool is checks all control modules and ECUs for faults. With this function, you can check what fault codes are in each individual control system, you can also clear all fault codes from every module quickly from this without having to navigate into each specific module.
to more efficiently diagnose faults, you can also view specific channel numbers of live data.
As you can see this vehicle has a fault in the central electrical control module
-The driver information display on this vehicle was displaying a park light fault, as you can see by the fault codes, the Left Hand Front Park Light circuit is faulty, In this case LHF park light bulb was faulty and replaced, the code did not reset.